I think the best thing to do is to ask a qualified person about this because people can say this or that but you can't be sure they're right. When I wanted to dismiss a traffic ticket Toronto I contacted a lawyer and he told me if it is possible or not to beat the ticket.... Off course he found a way to beat it, but it wasn't easy and off course a normal person like me has no chance in court in front of a judge.
I think the best thing to do is to ask a qualified person about this because people can say this or that but you can't be sure they're right.
ReplyDeleteWhen I wanted to dismiss a traffic ticket Toronto I contacted a lawyer and he told me if it is possible or not to beat the ticket....
Off course he found a way to beat it, but it wasn't easy and off course a normal person like me has no chance in court in front of a judge.